U.S. Military P-51 Can Opener
This product is currently sold out.
The P-51 is the larger version of the P-38 and was often used by mess hall cooks to open the big trays and large cans of chow. The P-51 is a full 2in long. The added length affords more leverage and doesn't require as much thumb pressure to use. Some prefer them over the P-38s because a P-51 will open cans much easier and faster and will last much longer than the P-38. We recommend having one in every car, on every key-ring and included in every emergency survival kit.
- Small and convenient military-style Can Openers.
- Extremely lightweight design
- Perfect for backpacking, travel, and even bugs out bags
- 2 inches long and has a hinged blade
- Fit on a keychain, so you can bring this anywhere you go
Warning Choking Hazard - Small Parts, Not for Children.