Your cart is currently empty.
Acme Approved Folding Ceramic Razor Blade Non-Metallic Blade Wear-Resistant Blade for Cutting Tape, Ropes, Plastic Cuffs.
This product is currently sold out.
This Folding Ceramic Razor Blade is totally non-metallic, made from Zirconia ceramic, a super-hard material that is extremely wear-resistant. This covert blade with a chisel-grind edge is designed as a hide-out blade for cutting tape, ropes, plastic cuffs, etc. The blade has a lanyard hole so that it can be sewn into clothing or attached via a lanyard to your belt or gear. Color: black.
- HIGH QUALITY: Our Folding razor Blade is made of Zirconia ceramic, which is not easy to rust and can maintain luster for a long time. A super-hard material that is extremely wear-resistant.
- FOLDING DESIGN: This manual razor is foldable, easy to fold and store, and does not take up space, so it can be carried anywhere, anytime. Designed as a hide-out blade for cutting tape, ropes, plastic cuffs, etc.
- METAL HANDLES: Our folding razors have a unique and stylish design. Handle Constructed of Injection-molded material that is non-slip and easy to grip during use.
- EASY TO BRING ANYWHERE: This Blade has a lanyard hole so that it can be sewn into clothing or attached via a lanyard to your belt or gear. It is also handy and easy to bring anywhere, even inside your pocket.
- Black Color
- Packaged in a hangable Clamshell
- Weight: .18 oz
- Dimensions: Length: 1.7" Closed | 2.8" Overall
- Blade Thickness: .0275"
- Handle Constructed of Injection-molded Material