Acme Approved Companion Fixed Blade Outdoor Knife with High Carbon Stainless Steel Blade, 3.5-Inch and Matching Carry Sheath with Belt Clip
This product is currently sold out.
This Acme Approved Fixed-Blade Outdoor Knife is an all-in-one knife for outdoor enthusiasts, ideal for carving, food prep, and cutting tinder and wood. Featuring a 3.5 -inch, hardened high carbon stainless steel blade, it maintains an edge and stays sharp longer than carbon steel, and is far less prone to rust, for outdoor and marine applications where knives are commonly exposed to dirt and moisture. Patterned, high-friction, Anti-Slip TPR Soft grip sits comfortably in the hand, for greater control, safety, and performance, especially in wet and cold conditions. A must-have knife for camping, hiking, hunting, fishing, and survival/emergency preparedness
- Versatile fixed-blade outdoor knife with a 3.5-inch hardened 1.4116.X50 CrMoV15 High Carbon stainless steel blade is ideal for carving, food prep, and cutting tinder
- High-quality Stainless steel is razor-sharp and exceptionally tough; stainless steel blade stays sharp longer than carbon steel and is less prone to rust
- Patterned, high-friction, Anti-Slip TPR Soft grip sits comfortably in the hand, for greater control, safety, and performance, especially in wet and cold conditions
- Blade length: 3.5 inches, blade thickness: 0.118 inch (3 mm), overall length: 8.2 inches, weight w/ sheath: 3.3 oz.
- Includes a heavy-duty plastic sheath with belt clip; manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty.